Client Delivery Manager
We’re looking for a project manager who has a passion for managing and executing multiple, interactive projects.
This is an opportunity to work on web application development projects that cater to a fast paced and constantly changing roster of clients and their requirements.
Our client is a leader in user generated content technology and platform development. They offer a casual, open and communicative environment that fosters collaboration and growth.
The project manager we seek is an up-in-comer who is self-driven and able to make decisions independently. With an impressive mix of clients, this is a role that offers opportunities to grow as a deliver expert as well as in leadership by working with a talented team and major brands, media companies, enterprise, education and agencies, such as USA Today, Disney ABC, Fox News, CBC, Bell Media, Tim Hortons, and Life is Good.
Reporting to the President, this role is a key player of the client delivery team.
Working closely with software development and product management, this role will ensure timely and effective completion of large projects and client communications. This includes supporting the software development process in areas such as defining business requirements, scope management and quality assurance.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• 2-5 years project management experience successfully implementing large web projects and working with external clients
• Relevant experience in an advertising agency environment (e.g. project management role) strongly preferred
• Other relevant experience includes industries such as broadcast, publishing, or professional services
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines, taking responsibility for delivery
• Demonstrated ability successfully managing concurrent projects and priorities
• Exposure to some IT implementation processes including requirements gathering, scheduling, change management, communications, training, documentation, data conversion, configuration management and testing/QA
• College diploma or university degree preferred in computer science, marketing, business administration or equivalent
• Ability to motivate a team to meet objectives and goals of the project
• Experience working with limited requirements
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms
• Comfortable validating requirements, managing scope and proactively raising questions and issues
Preferable Job Qualifications:
• Familiar with project management principles and techniques
• Familiar with quality assurance practices and processes
• Knowledge of bug tracking and testing process
• Ability to read and understand the basic structure of HTML code (direct coding experience not required)
Interested ? please send us your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org