Digital General Manager – Toronto
We’re looking for a General Manager to develop a digital sales team and run a solid P&L.
In this role your focus will be upon national advertisers and their agencies to develop partnerships and communities. By driving innovative customer-centric approaches you will be responsible for leading sales strategy and the tactics needed to grow new business and increase existing revenue with major accounts.
What You’ll Do Day-To-Day
• Sales team leadership and pipeline development
• Directly manage two Sales Directors and their team of Account Managers
• Build effective communications, training and development plans, and help advise leadership about ways to improve revenues and performance
• Support sales team by developing strong programs and approaches that ensure long term relationships
• Work with customers to share KPIs of new programs and products, educate the market
• Identify market trends that generate new revenues (ex. social media, browsing, subsidized links, mobile solutions, etc)
• Develop collaborative sales and customer relationship management approaches
What you’ll Need To Be Considered :
• Demonstrated track record of at least 7 years in digital sales, print and sales team management and of meeting/exceeding financial objectives
• Professional accomplishments reflecting great leadership, employee engagement and fostering Innovation
• Proven customer service focus both internally and externally
• Strong networks in the digital media industry
• Ability to communicate and share business acumen when it comes o digital sales and marketing
• Outstanding presentation, persuasion and communication skills – negotiation is a must
• Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written is an asset
• Willing to travel frequently.
Interested? Know someone? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org