RTB, Team Lead
Reporting to the Director, Ad Operations; the Programmatic Team Lead will be responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of client accounts and the supervision of a team of Programmatic Analysts. He or she must possess the ability to multi-task and possess an expert understanding of programmatic campaign management, with an ability to troubleshoot and optimize campaigns to deliver success against client KPI’s.
The Team Lead will supervise the work of a group of 1-10 Programmatic Analysts. The role includes creating, managing and optimizing display campaigns using multiple platforms.
The Programmatic Team Lead will be responsible for defining a our client’s Programmatic Methodology based on industry best practices and training and coaching their team on these processes.
|Education, Experience and
- University degree or college diploma, preferably with a major in Communications, Marketing or Business
- 7 yrs experience in online advertising
- 2+ year of experience with DSPs, RTB, Ad Exchanges or other optimization-oriented advertising platforms. Experience applying first- and third-party audience data.
- Previous management experience
- Deep understanding of tagging and tracking ecosystem. (eg. clicks, cookies, parameters, site side pixels, and channel attribution.)
- Experience and knowledge of specific technologies and tag solutions including DoubleClick DBM/DFP, Appnexus, SalesForce, Operative One, Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends
|Soft Skills and Competencies
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to interpret campaign performance and provide insights and solutions to rectify campaign challenges
- Able to organize and oversee several work streams
- Able to explain technical concepts to sales/advertisers