Senior Developer – .net , ASP.net
Our client, a growing not-for-profit with a strong digital brand is looking for a senior developer to join their team.
Reporting to the technical director, here’s an overview of what we’re looking for.
What You’ll Do:
• Defines development objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Design, code and test software with a focus on quality and reusable code with a goal of creating a system which is more robust, maintainable and extensible.
• Work on assigned projects in close collaboration with other team members in different areas of the web-application stack (from front end interface to database layer).
• Completes application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Compose technical documentation as required and ensuring up-to-date versions are available.
• Write unit-test test suites that can detect breaking changes.
• Research into new technology tools and platforms.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Positive attitude and a keen desire to learn.
• An appreciation for the nonprofit technology sector.
• Experience with version control system.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the following technologies:
o Object Oriented Programming
o Relational database design
o MS SQL Server
o Exposure to REST and SOAP services.
• Nice to have skills in the following technologies:
o Responsive frameworks
o Client side MVC
May require some evening and weekend work or working with challenging clients.