SR SEO Strategist
The Strategist – Performance Media/Organic Search is responsible for the development and execution of organic search programs for an assigned portfolio of clients. In collaboration with their project team, they are responsible for client strategies, campaign delivery and for reporting on campaign performance.
The successful candidates will be responsible for analyzing client objectives to develop campaign strategies and structures that will optimize the client’s onsite, offsite and local online presence.. They should be able to independently manage client accounts to drive results against stated KPI’s.
What will you do?
Develops and executes campaign strategies
- Develops campaign strategies based on client objectives
- Delivers exceptional results to clients through the proactive and creative optimization of campaigns;
- Tracks, monitors and ensures that campaigns are delivering against all KPI’s
- Reports on campaign performance to the account team
- Delivers and reports on campaigns using the Mediative Methodology
- Proactive communication with account leads to drive the optimization and growth of accounts;
Manages client relationships
- Manages day to day communication with clients and manages expectations against project deliverables
- Leads meetings with clients and ensures the accurate reporting on campaigns explaining results, highlighting opportunities and recommending strategies for campaign optimization
Maintains and builds their industry insight and expertise
- Monitors and researches industry changes and developments;
- Maintains their knowledge of the latest Performance Media tools, trends, tactics and search engine products;
What we’re looking for?
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Deep understanding of organic search strategies and tactics
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and strong initiative;
- Analytic thinker with an appetite to trawl data and find insights to drive recommendations;
Bilingual – French and English