Technology Executive – Platform and DMS
We’re looking for a Technology Executive who will drive integration and product development activities for our client’s Platform Development and Document Management Systems’ (DMS).
This is a full-time role with a Canadian leader in the content distribution, marketing and publishing market. It’s a true re-design opportunity that focuses on evaluating recent acquisitions and older technologies.
This role calls for a natural leader who fosters engagement and results oriented team collaboration. Someone who is decisive and can work in a fast paced highly demanding environment with tight time lines.
What you’ll do
- Design and build a platform development team – this included recruitment as well as team development and leadership
- Define and deploy a product development process, leveraging common tools where possible across all products
- Lead existing platforms and the ongoing development of enhancements to ensure increased ROI
- Conduct R&D for new platform releases.
- Develop technical requirements documents and use cases for new product features.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features
- Work closely with retention & customer communication teams to ensure all user needs are met
- Working with business leaders to define product workflows and governance – from inception through to internal / external marketing.
What you’ll need
- A good education focused in science or computer engineering – B.S, B.A. or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 year proven track record and experience dedicated to product development/management
- Proven track record of platform re-design and development, implementation & management.
- Demonstrated understanding of client-side business
- Experience with development of mobile and/or social media platforms of benefit
- Knowledge of the utilities marketplace a plus.
- Experience with direct marketing of insurance/warranty and/or protection oriented products and services.
If you’re interested in talking to us about this opportunity, please email email@example.com and reference Job # MH1608 in your subject title